- We have salvaged approximately 20 vessels along the coast
and in its ports. These vessels were mainly local fishing boats
ranging from 20 Ton to 100 Ton.
- Surveys for major classification societies on damaged or sunken
vessels, with the use of CCTV Video or Photographic equipment
- Major and minor repairs to vessels to classification standards
in ports and off shore
- Demolition of hazardus structures in Maputo harbour.
- 400 Ton damaged dolphin at the new oil terminal
- Removal of a large section of the old coal "T"
Jetty next to the new grain terminal in Mtola, Maputo
- The demolition of a collapsed retainer wall using explosives
during the rehabilitation of the fishing port.
- Welding of 200kg anodes on to the sheet piling in the new
- Refloated a 700 Ton ferry landing pontoon for the Department
There are many more diving operations which we have sucessfully
completed in the past which were done as joint ventures with S.A.
based diving companies.